quarta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2010

O Dia das Bruxas tá chegando... 31 de Outubro (segundo turno das eleiçoes kkkk) Bem... De certo só o vestido preto, de tantos anos... Esperando por mais uma aparição! (Foto Dia das Bruxas de 2008) 
...
I take a walk outside
I'm surrounded by some kids at play
I can feel their laughter so why do I sear?

Oh and twisted thoughts that spin 'round my head
I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning
How quick the sun can drop away
And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass (Pearl Jam - Black)


...
Oh, help me, help me from myself
And I listen, from both sides of a friend
Nothin', I'll do this one myself
Uh huh, huh, oh...
Myself...myself...

Wanna back, back it away,
And I listen, oh, for the voice inside my head.
Nothin', I'll do this one myself
Oh, ah, and the barrel waits, trigger shakes, aimed right at my head
 

Won't you help me, help me from myself
Hmm...State of love and trust, and a...
State of love and trust, and a...
State of love and...yeah... (Pearl jam - State of love and trust)







Nenhum comentário: